Derby (formerly known as Milo Junction) is the name of railroad repair facilities in Milo, Maine. In 1905, it was described by the Bangor Daily Commercial as being the second-largest repair shops in New England, as built by the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad.[1]
References
- ↑ Saucier, Roxanne (3 April 2011). "Family Ties: Milo Junction-Derby history recalls railroad settlement". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved 19 April 2015.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.